As we enter the most recent phase of northern hemisphere global cooling (formerly called winter), remember these points
1. The globe may be cooling or warming.
2. It only matters whether we humans are causing it, and how much.
3. There has been slight warming since the end of the last mini-ice age, which lasted from the 1350s to the 1850s.
4. Massive changes in the earth’s climate have occurred before man arrived, and have occurred during man’s occupancy, and will occur when we are gone.
5. In the meantime, more warmth is good for bears. (And us, too, who sit atop the food chain.)